
I will always be a believer in a good skincare routine. There's only so far my diet and fitness routine can go in ensuring a healthy glowing complexion, so I really do rely on my routine to put back what my lifestyle and the environment around me strips it of. I have normal/dehydrated/sometimes dry skin, and because of this I tend to lean towards products that are nourishing or hydrating, but not too rich as I'm very rarely dry enough to need a product with a heavier texture. Over the years I've realised that my skin responds really well to consistency and a more minimal routine - which is so much more achievable and easier to carry out on a daily basis!
CLEANSING
To kick my routine off, I always remove my makeup with a makeup remover or cleansing water. At the moment I'm going quite heavy on the eye makeup on a daily basis so I use the Chanel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover before double cleansing. I love a good balm cleanser, and for that the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel will always be my number one go to product. I always follow cleansing up with a toner/face mist and this is possibly the only step where the product switches up so frequently, at the moment I'm trying the Shiseido Ibuki Quick Fix Mist and enjoying it a lot.
HYDRATING
In the morning I'll use a serum or oil, but mostly recently I've been sticking to a new favourite in the Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum, it's a deeply hydrating serum that leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and allows my makeup to smooth over my skin beautifully. In the evening I mostly use the Sunday Riley Luna Oil - despite not loving this when I first started using it, I've seen great results once used consistently and over a longer period of time. Redness is reduced and my skin looks more even and radiant. My spots also seem to heal quicker and leave a lot less scarring so it really is a magical little oil.
THE FINAL STEP
I always finish my routine with my Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment and Skin Rescuer both morning and night. These are two staples in my routine that I just cannot be without. However on the weekend I have a slightly different routine and use the Le Weekend De Chanel in place of my serum and moisturiser to both exfoliate and hydrate my skin. I do find this can be a little less hydrating than my usual routine so often I'll use the Hydra Beauty Serum before if I feel my skin is a little dehydrated.
Et voila! My skincare routine in a nut shell.
If you'd like to see both the morning and evening routine in action then scroll down to the video below!



I want the Sunday Riley Serum so badly!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.champagne-lifestyle.com/
Been wanting to try the Hydra Beauty Serum, definitely think I'll give it a go!
ReplyDeletehttp://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/
I must get hold of some of the Oskia products, they sound great x
ReplyDeleteWonky Lauren
This routine looks so luxurious :)
ReplyDeleteChanel packaging is some off the best out there!
- Ambar x
Her Little Loves
Really want to try the Skin Rescuer!
ReplyDeletemoremindfulyou.blogspot.com
I'm dying to try Luna! Heard such amazing things about it!
ReplyDeleteAlex | PinkElephantBlog
I love everything from Oskia and adore that Chanel serum! Desperate to try the Sunday Riley Luna oil.
ReplyDeleteAlice / Alice Grace Beauty
x
Beautifully photographed! Surprisingly, the Luna oil doesn't agree with my skin. I get all red splotchy the next day instead :(
ReplyDeletewww.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com
Love this blog post. It was very useful! I too, can only really rely on my skincare routine to give me fresh skin as I eat way too much junk food x
ReplyDeletechapter-fifty-nine.blogspot.co.uk
stunning post susie - the photos are amazing and i loved your video on your skincare regime when it went live :-)
ReplyDeleteelisha-mae i wear this?
www.elisha-mae.co.uk
The photography in this post its amazing!!
ReplyDelete-Morgan x
www.justmorgs.com
I would like to try Oskia products !
ReplyDeleteA beautiful and luxurious regime, what a lovely post and video! I would love to try the Sunday Riley Luna Oil.
ReplyDeleteElle du Jour xxx
Love the Sunday Riley Luna oil so much - especially this winter!
ReplyDeletewww.necessarynothings.com
YT - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnGyq9dWuEMp6y2lQk3Zy0A
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo many new skincare products I want to try. I want to look into the Chanel skincare x
ReplyDeleteDionne//DeeDee Louise
I love these pictures! :)
ReplyDeleterebeccaarachell.blogspot.co.uk
I want all the Chanel products!
ReplyDeleteXo, Sitara | Simply Sitara
that Sunday Riley Luna oil looks amazing and pretty at the same time!
ReplyDeleteI love that you've kept your skincare routine fairly streamlined and there's nothing too crazy here, sometimes when I see routines where people use about 30 products I find it a little intimidating!
ReplyDeletewww.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au
This skincare is looking so good ! And I'm also loving the photos !
ReplyDeleteSara
www.thecrimeofashion.com
I really want to try the Luna Oil, everyone has been raving about it lately! It's just that hefty price tag that's keeping me back. Glad that it works so well for you though! x
ReplyDeleteChantalle | cece & grace
Hi Jodie, I just caved and bought the Oskia cleansing gel last month and now I'm only sorry I didn't cave earlier! It's a really wonderful product, and the scent is perfection!
ReplyDeletesoo so good!
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
These products look amazing, definitely going to give them a go!!!
ReplyDeletemariamsesay.blogspot.co.uk
the Chanel serum looks really luxurious :)
ReplyDeleteArianne | Ayre
true religion jeans
ReplyDeleteoakley sunglasses wholesale
omega watches
true religion jeans
air max 1
swarovski crystal
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags clearance
ralph lauren uk
nike roshe run
lacoste polo shirts
louis vuitton outlet
true religion jeans
michael kors wallet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton
mulberry bags
michael kors online
designer handbags
michael kors factory outlet
ferragamo shoes
nba jerseys
true religion uk
ray-ban sunglasses
tiffany and co
fitflops sale clearance
timberland boots
true religion jeans
nike outlet
mbt shoes
replica watches
oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
beats by dr dre
louis vuitton handbags
rolex watches
20160201caihuali
Like the sound of the Chanel Le weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeth | Simple but far from basic x
That Sunday Riley oil is something I definitely need to try but even though I use oil in my cleansing routine (yay for double cleansing), I'm still weirdly hesitant about using it on my fave as an oil!
ReplyDeletecoffeeslag
COFFEESLAG Car Essentials
You are so great! and classy LOL
ReplyDeleteI watch and share your videos all the time on my makeup tutorial site: http://umakeup.com
It'd be great if you could check it out :D
Sunday Riley Luna is definitely on my shopping list! Love your skincare routines :)
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Chanel really makes the best products!
ReplyDeleteMel | www.thegossipdarling.com
im a big fan of your blog
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteنقل عفش بالطائف
نقل العفش من احد مسئوليتنا التى نقوم بيها فاذا اراد ان تقوم باعمال النقل لاى نوع من” الاثاث “واى كميه من الاثاث فعليك ان تستعن بينا على الفور فنحن نعتمد على افضل الايدى العامله المميزه التى تقوم باعمال الفك او التركيب على اكمل وجه والقيام باعمال التغليف بالاعتماد على افضل الطرق واحدث الاساليب حتى لا يظهر اى نوع من انواع التلف او” سوء التخزين فى الاثاث” كل ذلك يتم فى اسرع وقت ممكن وفى مقابل اقل الاسعار المتواجده فى الاسواق فنحن على اتم استعداد للوصول الى اى “مكان فى الطائف ” لكى يتم استفاده جميع عملاءنا الكرام من خدماتنا فلا تتردد فى الاستعانه بينا الان للقيام باعمال النقل على اكمل وجه فلا داعى للتكاسل او التباطء او التفكير كثيرا فى القيام باعمال النقل فالاستعانه بينا هى الحل الامثل للتخلص من مشاكل الكسر او التلف او الخدش او ظهور اى عيب من الممكن ان تتعرض اليها الاثاث فنحن فى انتظارك الان فى اى مكان فى مكه الان
شركة نقل اثاث وعفش بالطائف
• شركة المهندس افضل شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالطائف وايضا افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف , والنمل الأبيض حشرة مضرة وليست بالحشرة السهله ولكنها تعيش تحت المنزل وتأكل من جدرانه لذلك يجب التخلص منها والعمل على ابادتها نهائيا عن طريق شركات مكافحة الحشرات , ويحارب النمل الابيض بطريقتين قبل البناء وبعد البناء , ويفضل رش المبيدات الخاصة بالنمل قبل البناء ليتم رش كامل المساحة والعمل على التخلص نهائيا على النمل الابيض ,وتقدم شركتنا عروض مميزة عن باقي الشركات في العقود السنوية التي تمنحك الثقة بنا والاطمئنان على منزلك من الحشرات عامة .
• مكافحة الفئران بالطائف أمر مهم ويجب من التخلص من الفئران في منازلنا من خلال شركتنا التي تخلصك من أي شئ يزعجك لذلك نحن افضل شركة مكافحة الفئران بالطائف وبعض مدن المنطقة المجاوره
• تقدم شركتنا قسم خاص بمكافحة الصراصير بالطائف حيث تكثر الصراصير في المطابخ والحمامات ويجب تنظيفهما باستمرار وتعقيمهما بمواد التنظيف والتعقيم لانة امر مزعج وجود الصراصير في المنزل , اتصل نصلك الآن حتى نخلصك من الصراصير وجميع انواع الحشرات مع الضمان .
نأتي الى الحشرة الضارة المزعجة التي تزعج كل افراد المنزل وهي حشرة البق وتسمى بق الفراش , وهذه الحشره يجب التخلص منها عند الشعور بوجودها لان اعراضها كثيرة ومعروفة وشركتنا تقدم لك الحل الفوري الذي يقضي على بق الفراش نهائيا وبأقصى سرعة اتصل نأتيك لمكافحة بق الفراش ومحاربتها والتخلص منها للأبد
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف
20160617meiqing
ReplyDeleteconverse uk
birkenstock sandals
coach outlet
asics shoes
burberry outlet
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade outlet
new balance outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
nike blazer
timberland boots
michael kors outlet online
sac longchamp pliage
yeezy boost 350
adidas nmd runner
nike air max uk
cheap ray-ban sunglasses
buy red bottoms
the north face
ed hardy uk
chi flat iron
michael kors outlet clearance
ralph lauren outlet
bottega veneta handbags
stephen curry shoes
skechers shoes
instyler max
versace shoes
ralph lauren pas cher
omega seamaster
nike air max
true religion outlet
air force 1
ferragamo outlet
ReplyDeletelebron shoes
louis vuitton neverfull
pandora jewelry
hermes belt for sale
ralph lauren uk
longchamp outlet
nike air force 1
oakley sunglasses
tiffany jewellery
michael kors uk outlet
nike air force 1
michael kors handbags clearance
gucci sunglasses uk
mlb jerseys
swarovski crystal
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors handbags
cheap nfl jersey
michael kors handbags
air max 2015
reebok trainers
cheap jordan shoes
prada outlet online
longchamp outlet
tiffany jewelry
louis vuitton pas cher
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags
adidas outlet store
thomas sabo uk
longchamp outlet
oakley sunglasses
beats headphones
michael kors handbags
16.7.2qqqqqing
خدمة عالية من شركتنا المميزة افضل شركات كشف تسربات المياه
ReplyDeleteباقل الاسعار واعلى خدمة من شركة التفوق ..
http://www.eltfwaq.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/
مركز صيانة كرافت بخدمة صيانة بقطع غيار اصلية كما لدينا حملات صيانة في جميع انحاء الجمهورية ..
ReplyDeletehttp://5dmat.org/Craft-Maintenance/
خدمات مركز صيانة وايت ويل المعتمد نقدم لكم اقوى خدمة صيانة في مصر بصيانة بقطع غيار اصلية من مركز صيانتنا ..
ReplyDeletehttp://صيانة-وايت-ويل.com/
يمكنك صيانة جميع الاجهزة الكهربائية بصيانة بقطع غيار اصلية من صيانة ال جي باقل الاسعار ..
ReplyDeletehttp://maintenanceg.com/Lg-Agent-Service-Egypt-Center.html
تابع معنا عروض وخدمات مميزة من مركز النور لتدريس معادلة كلية هندسة باقل الاسعار واعلى خدمة من مركزنا ..
ReplyDeletehttp://www.elnour-edu.com/
عروض مميزة من مثلث الفرسان افضل الاسعار واعلى الخدمات المميزة من افضل شركة نظافة عامة بجدة باقل الاسعار ..
ReplyDeletehttp://al-forsaan.com/658/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%B4%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9
ReplyDeleteشركة مكافحة الحشرات بجدة
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسريبات المياه بالرياض
شركة كشف التسريبات بجدة
------------------------------
شركة كشف تسريبات المياه بجدة
شركة كشف تسريبات المياة بالدمام
شركة تسليك المجارى بجدة
شركة تسليك المجارى بالدمام
شركة كشف تسريبات المياة بالاحساء
--------------------------------------------
مكافحة الحشرات بجدة
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بأبها
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
-------------------------------------------------
شركة تنظيف بحائل
شركة تنظيف منازل بحائل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل
شركة تنظيف موكيت بحائل
ReplyDeleteشركة نظافة بجدة
اذا كنت ترغب فى الحصول على خدمات التنظيف بأعلى مستوى ومن خلال عمالة مُدربة فيمكنك الاعتماد على شركة المنزل افضل شركة نظافة بجدة حيث تقوم بكافة خدمات التنظيف فهى شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة, تنظيف منازل بجدة, تنظيف مجالس بجدة, تنظيف شقق بجدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
http://elmnzel.com/%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81/cleaning-jeddah/
Beautyfull post !!
ReplyDeletewe wait you here شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
good good good
من شركة العنود شركة ابادة حشرات بمكة افضل خدمات وافضل المميزات واكبر المميزات التي تتيح للجميع الاستفادة من خدماتنا
ReplyDeletehttp://www.el3nod.com/5/company-anti-insect-termite-Pesticides-mecca